We're hiring and we'd love you to join us.
What is an RBT?
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who practices ABA under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The RBT’s primary responsibility is the direct implementation of treatment plans developed by the supervisor. A college degree is NOT REQUIRED.
What is a BCBA?
Training and Development
The professional development of all team members at Seacoast ABA Therapy & Consulting is of top priority. Support is provided through specialized trainings, ongoing supervision and continuing education. We are pleased to offer:
- Paid training for the RBT Credential
- 100% coverage of the RBT exam and initial application fees
- 100% coverage of annual recertification fees
- Free supervised independent fieldwork for BACB credential
- 100% coverage of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 100% coverage of annual CPR training and recertification
- Paid Safety-Care training and 100% coverage of annual recertification
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please use our online application below to apply today.
Have any questions? Please call us at (603) 359-0549.